SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online shops like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more, and to provide solutions to industry partners, including end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions for brands and federations, connecting and enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
We recently announced to go public through a business combination agreement with Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: YAC). The combination also includes the acquisition of the WiggleCRC Group, one of the largest online bike retailers globally, currently owned by Bridgepoint.
The combined entity will become the largest pure-play sports e-commerce and technology platform company by revenue, with expected net revenues of approximately $1.6 billion in the financial year ending on September 30, 2021, serving over 7 million active customers, 1,000+ brand partners, 500+ connected retail stores, and more than 15 million sports community users globally.
Build-up, lead and scale a state-of-the art AdOperations and Campaign unit within a newly established retail media powerhouse across all sports verticals in EU with a strong focus on sales and execution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Build-up and lead a central AdOperations and Campaigns unit with focus on operational excellence
• Set-up and implement state-of-the-art AdTech technology to support overarching retail media sales strategy
• Build and develop a top-performing team
• Define and implement/roll-out of central Ad-Tech Stack
• Responsible for all central operational retail media sales processes and products
• Strategic improvement and development of media products and revenue streams
• Acquisition and management of advertisers and agencies
• Implementation and continuous development of state-of-the-art processes and standards within AdOperations
• Set-up and execute efficient interfaces between central/local responsibilities
• 8-10 years experience within a retail media unit and/or agency with strong focus on AdTech and/or programmatic advertising
• University degree, MBA/PHD a plus
• Profound experience within online/e-commerce businesses
• In-depth knowledge of AdTech Stack infrastructure
• Proven track record of successful management and development of programmatic advertising strategies
• Experience in building and monetizing new AdProducts as well as performance tracking
• Strong experience in managing teams (direct and indirect), being a passionate and committed people leader
• Track-record in building/establishing new businesses and transformation environments
• Excellent thought leadership and analytical mindset
• Binding and sovereign appearance on all level of businesses and great communication skills
• Outstanding stakeholder management skills
• Willingness and ability to work in fast-paced environments, hands-on mentality and eagerness to execute
• Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
• Fluent in German and English
We are looking forward to getting to know you!