SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online shops like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more, and to provide solutions to industry partners, including endto-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions for brands and federations, connecting and enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
We recently announced that we will go public through a business combination agreement with Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: YAC). The combination also includes the acquisition of the WiggleCRC Group, one of the largest online bike retailers globally, currently owned by Bridgepoint. The combined entity will become the largest pure-play sports e-commerce and technology platform company by revenue, with expected net revenues of approximately $1.6 billion in the financial year ending on September 30, 2021, serving over 7 million active customers, 1,000+ brand partners, 500+ connected retail stores, and more than 15 million sports community users globally.
The Investor Relations Officer is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with investors and analysts by ensuring that communication is made available to stakeholders about the financial performance of the company and monitoring market developments that are relevant to the business performance in order to create a positive, consistent and trustworthy image of and for the company. The position reports to our CFO and can be located in Berlin or the US.
Roles and Responsibilites
· You develop and maintain the company’s’ investor relations plan
· You perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
· You develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function
· You establish the optimum type and mix of shareholders and create that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
· You monitor operational changes through close collaboration with company management, and develop investor relations messages based on these changes
· You provide regular fair disclosure training to all company spokespersons
· You create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
· You oversee the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
· You manage the investor relations portion of the company web site
· You monitor analyst reports and summarize them for the senior management team
· You serve as the key point of contact for the investment community
· You establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives
· You provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company
· You represent the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
· You provide feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community
· Excellent communication and relationship management skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong in planning, organization and project management
· Ability to persuasively present information
· A high level of accuracy is required, diplomacy is equally important
· Social media savvy
· Flexible: able to quickly judge situations and shift activities
· Knows and understands confidentiality, price-sensitive and disclosure regulatory requirements
· Masters’ degree in finance
· 7+ years of accounting/finance experience, or 5+ years’ experience in managing an investor relations department.
· Relevant professional certification
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your application to: Dorit Schindler, Group Chief People Officer Signa Sports United, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org